Class 6 Fractions Worksheet - 3
1. Two threads are 23⁄4 m and 51⁄2 m long. Find the total length of the two ropes.
a) 71⁄4 b) 81⁄4
c) 73⁄4 d) None of these
2. John studies 41⁄2 hours in the morning and for 32⁄5 hours in the evening. How much time does John spend in his studies?
a) 97⁄10 b) 59⁄10
c) 79⁄10 d) None of these
3. A shopkeeper purchased 33⁄5 liters of cooking oil on Monday, 33⁄2 liters on Tuesday and 23⁄10 liters on Wednesday. How much oil did he purchase on the three days?
a) 104⁄10 b) 103⁄4
c) 105⁄10 d) 103⁄10
4. Bob exercised for 5⁄6 of an hour, while Mike exercised for 3⁄4 of an hour. How many hours of exercise both did?
a) 19⁄10 b) 17⁄12
c) 27⁄12 d) None of these
5. Rahim had 67⁄12 liters of fuel in his motor bike in the morning. In the evening he had only 22⁄5 liters of fuel in the tank. How much fuel was used by Rahim during the day?
a) 413⁄60 b) 511⁄3
c) 411⁄60 d) None of these
6. A mathematics test was given to a class of 40. 4⁄5 of the students gave all correct answers. How many students made some mistakes?
a) 42 b) 35
c) 32 d) 8
7. Pradeep purchased books worth Rs. 604⁄5 and gave a five hundred rupee note to the shopkeeper. How much money was returned by the shop keeper?
a) 4352⁄5 b) 4391⁄5
c) 4381⁄5 d) None of these
8. A piece of cupper wire 7⁄8 meter long broke into two pieces. One piece was 4⁄5 meter long. How long is the other piece?
a) 3⁄4 b) 1
c) 3⁄40 d) 4⁄3
9. Prakash’s house is 3⁄4 km from his school. He walked some distance and then took a bus for 1⁄2 km to reach the school. How far did he walk?
a) 200 m b) 250 m
c) 750 m d) 500 m
10. Julie cut 30 m long rope into pieces of 5⁄4 m length each. How many pieces of the rope did she get?
a) 20 b) 25
c) 24 d) None of these
11. Cost of one pen is Rs. 153⁄4. What will be the cost of 24 similar pen?
a) Rs. 278 b) Rs. 378
c) Rs. 387 d) None of these
12. The fraction whose numerator is the smallest odd prime number and denominator is the smallest composite number.
a) 3⁄4 b) 1⁄4
c) 2⁄4 d) 1⁄5
13. Vikram ate 3⁄8 of a pizza. The fraction of the pizza remaining is _____.
a) 3⁄4 b) 3⁄5
c) 5⁄8 d) None of these
14. Weight of three books are 23⁄4 kg, 35⁄6 kg and 23⁄8 kg. Find the total weight of all the three books.
a) 223⁄24 b) 823⁄24
c) 824⁄23 d) None of these
15. 3⁄5 of a year = _____ days.
a) 365 b) 220
c) 291 d) 219
If you want to download the above worksheet, please click below link.
Fractions-3Download the pdf
Fractions-AnswerDownload the pdf
Copyright © 2021 LetsPlayMaths.com. All Rights Reserved.