Class 2 - Annual Examination – 1
Objective Question: [2X10=20]
1. A rectangle has ______ faces and ______ corners.
2. 1 fortnight = ______ days.
3. Which month comes before 6th month?
4. Which solid object has no corners and edges?
5. What time will be 2 hours before 1 o’ clock?
6. How many days are there in the month of July and August?
7. How many days are there in the month of February of a leap year?
8. If yesterday is Sunday then tomorrow will be ____________.
9. A triangle and a square together have ________ sides.
10. 41 x 65 = 65 x _______.
Objective Question: [3X5=15]
11. Read the time and write it.
12. Arrange the given shapes in increasing order according to the number of faces:
Cube, Cone, Cylinder, Sphere.
13. Draw the hands of the clock to show the given time.
3 O’ clock
a) How many Rs. 2 coins will make Rs. 100?
b) Rs. 75 + Rs. 150 + Rs. 200 = __________.
15. A sweet stall sold 675 sweets in 5 days. How many sweet did it sell in each day?
Objective Question: 
16. There are 103 chocolates in a packet. Distribute all the chocolates equally among 5 boys. How many chocolates each boy will get and how many chocolates will remain?
If you want to download the above Sample question, please click below link.
Annual Examination – 1Download the pdf
Copyright © 2021 LetsPlayMaths.com. All Rights Reserved.